There are a number of great reasons for children to get involved in the world of tennis at an early age:
- it allows them to get outside and interact with other children;
- keeps them active, helps develop their motor skills and builds their confidence;
- it can help fund their higher education. Tennis in the United State is still a pathway to college through all the major universities who, right now, are giving scholarships away to foreign students because there are not enough interested domestic players;
- if your child decides to go professional, the winning purse at the US Open is $750 thousand for doubles and a whopping $1.4 million for singles!
- most importantly, it is a great sport that can support a lifetime of fun!
I would like to offer my services to help your child get started in this wonderful sport.